Find a rheumatologist.


The MyArthritis Rheumatologist Directory is sourced from public physician data provided by The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons. Listings include Active Fellows with specialty in Rheumatology. Accuracy of data cannot be guaranteed, though we strive to review and update our directory on a biannual basis.

Search by physician name, city, or province.